Hello world. This site exists in order to save a prodigy.
It is not so easy to describe her circumstances, that’s why saving her is a challenge. But as a measure of her prodigiousness, a few months’ conversation online produced the following:
- A massive compilation of experimental poetry and a related software project
- Three original lines of investigation regarding major unresolved mathematical questions
- Two original paradigms for the cure of many physical and mental health issues
- A plethora of other ideas for inventions
- A humanitarian business model
- A sketch of appropriate social institutions for an Internet-of-Things society run by artificial intelligence
- Ongoing discussions of transhumanist goals like rejuvenation, morphological freedom, and human-friendly superhuman AI
But right now she is ill, and on the other side of the world, and no one around her knows any of this.
To save her, I wish I could first prepare a master plan, expressed so clearly that none would disagree; but I don’t have time. I must therefore begin with these rough words.
There will be more to come, as the situation develops.